has already proven itself last summer.
Unfortunately, however, we can not guarantee the health
of every guest and every employee.
We are sure that we can all contribute this and we therefore appeal to your personal responsibility and to respect the new rules of conduct
in daily respectful interaction with each other.
HYGIENE IS WRITTEN IN CAPITAL LETTERS:
- our hotel hygiene standards have been critically checked again and
thightened up in necessary places
- through out the hotel you will find disinfection dispensers in different areas
Please do also not forget to wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water several times a day
- with our hygiene concept of the company "Hagleitner" and the associated increased cleaning and disinfection intervals we take care of our guests and employee
- Please note that during room cleaning only the maid may be in the room alon
- in order to be able to guarantee the cleaning and disinfection intervals
we ask you to comply check out time & release of the rooms on the
day of departure at 10. 00 am
WHOEVER KEEPS DISTANCE SHOWS APPRECIATION:
please ensure that there is a safety distance to other people inside the hotel area
NO SHAKING HANDS OR HUGGING:
we welcome you with a cordial smile, hand signal or another
contactless welcome gesture :)
SIGNS OF ILLNESS:
- in this case PLEASE contact us immediately and inform the hotel owners -
either before your holiday or during your stay with us
- we adhere all legally prescribed behavioural measures and regulations and
do everything which is in our hands to protect your health and safety.
At the same time, however, we also want to react flexibly to restrictions or relaxations in individual areas. For this reason we keep you here up to date with current measurements and regulations. We are constantly making adjustments and reserve all changes to us.
Together is the most important thing !
We are looking forward to welcome you soon!
Family Pfeffer & the Jaga-Alm Team