Here you will find the current arrangements and measures
of the Austrian Federal Government.
We do update them regularly (valid since 23. 04.2021).
Arrival / Check-In
- All persons entering Austria must register for the pre-travel clearance document. The completed document (digital or print) must be shown on request of authorities . Registration is possible from 72 hours before planned arrival.
To the online entry form: Pre-Travel Clearance
In addition to the usual guest registration, visitors must show the following (for persons from 12 years):
- a valid negative Covid-19 test result, not older as:
PCR test 72 h, Antigen test 48 h, self-test with digital screen 24 h
test obligation for kids from 12 years
- confirmation of a Covid-19 recovery
(medical certificate, up to 6 months after illness)
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
(valid from 22 days after the first vaccination, up to 1 year)
- 2 days before your arrival you will receive a "Good journey mail" from us with a link to do the online check in.
To simplify the Check In on site, we kindly ask you to fill out this online form at home.
A negative test result is necassary at any time while your holiday with us
(not for recovered or vaccinated persons):
- For this purpose, we offer our guests the opportunity to conduct a controlled self-test (valid for 24 hours)
in the hotel, which you will receive from us free of charge
- In addition, Zell am See offers you the best infrastructure in the field of Covid testing.
So you can take a quick antigen test (valid for 48 hours) at the test center of Zell am See free of charge
- PCR tests (valid: 72 hours) are available at the Tauernklinikum Zell am See (own laboratory)
at a drive-in station or at the state-of-the-art vending machine in the foyer.
For guests of the region there is a special discount,
so that the cost of the PCR test is € 45,-.
While your stay
Do the following rules apply in our public hotel areas:
- 1 meters minimum distance to other guest groups and strangers
- The elevator may only be used individually or in a family group
In the restaurant, dining room and bar area these regulations do apply:
- No consumption of food and beverages in the immediate near of the point of issue
- max. 8 persons (plus underage children) per table - indoors
- max. 16 persons (plus underage children) per table - outdoors
- Self-service and buffets are permitted with hygienic conditions
Rules for the Wellness area:
- Our Wellness-Alm is open for you daily - there are NO restrictions regarding capacity.
But we kindly ask you to register in advance at the reception.
Information on leisure activities and sight seeing points in the region:
- We kindly ask you to bring your own face-mask for you and your children,
as it is needed for activities outside the hotel (use of cable cars, public transports, excursions, grocery stores, pharmacie and doctors surgery).
- Safe holiday in the region Region Zell am See - Kaprun
- Special informations of the cable cars Schmittenhöhe & Kitzsteinhorn