Here you will find the current arrangements and measures
of the Austrian Federal Government.
We do update them regularly:
(last update: 22.10.2021)
Arrival / Check-In
- All persons entering Austria must register for the pre-travel clearance document. The completed document (digital or print) must be shown on request of authorities . Registration is possible from 72 hours before planned arrival.
To the online entry form: Pre-Travel Clearance
In addition to the usual guest registration "2 G" is mandatory for our guests (from 12 years above):
- confirmation of a Covid-19 recovery
(medical certificate, up to 6 months after illness)
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate - valid from full immunisation
(two vaccinations or vaccinated by one shot if mandatory)
! Please note: the certificate only valid for 9 months after full immunisation !
2 days before your arrival you will receive a "Good journey mail" from us with a link to do the online check in.
To simplify the Check In on site, we kindly ask you to fill out this online form at home.
While your stay
Do the following rules apply in our public hotel areas:
- 1 meters minimum distance to other guest groups and strangers
- The elevator may only be used individually or in a family group
In the restaurant, dining room and bar area these regulations do apply:
- No consumption of food and beverages in the immediate near of the point of issue
- Self-service and buffets are permitted with hygienic conditions
Rules for the Wellness area:
- Our Wellness-Alm is open for you daily - there are NO restrictions regarding capacity.
But we kindly ask you to register in advance at the reception.
Rules for the cable cars:
- Wearing an FFP2 mask in enclosed or coverable transportations (gondolas, cabins, coverable chairlifts)
and in enclosed spaces of associated stations
- 3G (tested, recovered, vaccinated) will be checked at ticket sales
- for multi-day and season tickets, the ski tickets are only available for the period of
the validity of the respective proof
Information on leisure activities and sight seeing points in the region:
- "2G" is required (vaccinated or recovered)
- We kindly ask you to bring your own face-mask for you and your children,
as it is needed for activities outside the hotel (use of cable cars, public transports, excursions, grocery stores, pharmacie and doctors surgery).
- Safe holiday in the region Region Zell am See - Kaprun
- Special informations of the cable cars Schmittenhöhe & Kitzsteinhorn