Here you will find the current arrangements and measures
of the Austrian Federal Government.
We do update them regularly (valid since 23. 04.2021).
Arrival / Check-In
In addition to the usual guest registration, visitors must show the following:
- a valid negative Covid-19 test result, not older as:
PCR test 72 h, Antigen test 48 h, self-test with digital screen 24 h
- confirmation of a Covid-19 recovery
(medical certificate, up to 6 months after illness)
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
(from 22 days after the first vaccination up to 1 year)
- 2 days before your arrival you will receive a "Good journey mail" with a link to the online check in from us. To simplify the Check In on site, we kindly ask you to fill out this online form at home.
In case of use of other services at the hotel:
- a controlled self-test every second day is necessary
While your stay
Do the following rules apply in our public hotel areas:
- FFP2- face masks have to be worn when entering public hotel areas (e.g. lobby, dining room, buffet, hallways, etc.)
- 2 meters minimum distance to other guest groups and strangers
- The elevator may only be used individually or in a family group
In the restaurant, dining room and bar area these regulations do apply:
- No consumption of food and beverages in the immediate near of the point of issue
- Indoors consumption may only take place while sitting at the table
- max. 4 persons (plus underage children) per table - indoors
- max. 10 persons (plus underage children) per table - outdoors
- A minimum distance of 2 metres betweens persons at other tables must be maintained
- For the time being, open and closing hour are fixed at 05.00 a.m. and 10.00 p.m.
- Self-service and buffets are permitted with hygienic conditions
Rules for the Wellness area:
- Our Wellness-Alm is open for you daily - only small restrictions regarding capacity are required.
Capacity restriction: 20 m2 per guest (equals 4 persons at the same time)
It is possible to register in advance at the reception and reserve times.
Information on leisure activities and sight seeing points in the region:
- We kindly ask you to bring your own face-mask for you and your children,
as it is needed for activities outside the hotel (use of cable cars, public transports, excursions, grocery stores, pharmacie and doctors surgery)
and also necessary if the minimum distance of 2 meters is not possible.
- Safe holiday in the region Region Zell am See - Kaprun
- Special informations of the cable cars Schmittenhöhe & Kitzsteinhorn
> > On 1st of July 2021 further defuses of these rules are planned!